Archstone = Bad Deal
- Archstone wants to buy your home at the bottom of the market.
- You will then have to buy your next home while prices go up.
- You lose money. You waste your time. You give up your success.
The Rich Get Richer
- Archstone will get an $85 million property for only $38 million.
- You agree to a low price now, but they won’t pay you until next year.
- Archstone will make big profits. You will get no profits.
The Poor Get Poorer
- The people selling Hillwood Square gave away your success to Archstone.
- They sold your $85 million property for only $38 million.
- Moving out will be one of the most stressful events in your life.
How To Get More Money
- Don’t vote. Archstone will have to pay more money. They can afford it.
- Archstone invested so much time and money so far, they will pay more.
- This is a Presidential election year. Sell when the economy goes up.
If You Signed The Proxy
- Cancel it. Tell them you need more money.
- Vote No in person. This cancels the proxy.
- Tell your friends and family to cancel any proxy they signed.
- Read the original contract that says you own an $85 million property.
- Don’t be confused by the Archstone contract. They win. You lose.
- Don’t be a victim. You deserve a victory. Please call us at 703-677-8932.